- Case 1
- 1. Printing Arts of Texas
- Case 2
- 2. Edwin B. Hill & Carl Hertzog
- Case 3
- 3. Carl Hertzog
- Case 4
- 4. Carl Hertzog, 1930's, Rein Company, Book Club of Texas
- Case 5
- 5. S.M.U. Press
- Case 6
- 6. U.T. Press
- Case 7
- 7. Kim Taylor and William D. Wittliff
- Case 8
- 8. William D. Wittliff Broadsides
- Case 9
- 9. Wittliff's Encino Press
- Case 10
- 10. Pemberton Press & William R. Holman
- Case 11
- 11. The Holman Family
Welcome to the Al Lowman Printing Arts Collection and Research Archive Digital Exhibit!
To commemorate the Exhibit Catalog of the Al Lowman Printing Arts Collection and Research Archive, the Cushing Memorial Library is pleased to present a virtual version of the Fall 2004 exhibit.
You can select an exhibit case on the left, navigate by printing artist or by book listing .
By selecting a thumbnail, a window will open showing that image. You can use the right or left arrows on your keyboard to move through the gallery and 'esc' to exit. You can also click your mouse on the left or right side of the image to move through the current gallery and then select 'close' on the lower right of the image to exit. Try it out on the exhibit opening gallery below!